Led headlights

Tim & sleek

Apprentice
Apr 24, 2018
Fort Wayne, In
I am considering switching over to LED lighting I see there is somebody selling headlights at are a plastic unit at Bolt into our normal spot on our G bodies but has a LEDbulb that goes in the back and twist to lock like the new style cars I also see somebody that has a sealed LED light that is a plug and play has anybody tried either one of these which 1 looks Better and which 1 works Better

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I am considering switching over to LED lighting I see there is somebody selling headlights at are a plastic unit at Bolt into our normal spot on our G bodies but has a LEDbulb that goes in the back and twist to lock like the new style cars I also see somebody that has a sealed LED light that is a plug and play has anybody tried either one of these which 1 looks Better and which 1 works Better
If you do some searching there is a bunch of feedback both ways

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Reactions: 5 users

403Olds

G-Body Guru
May 31, 2014
South Central Ohio
They look really good, and don’t give the aftermarket appearance, a little pricey, but much better than others I’ve looked at.
After trying a couple cheaper led headlights in my Regal I went with the Holley Retrobrights, very bright with an excellent beam pattern and cut off, the cheaper lights that are bright but lack a clean cut off.
The only thing I didn't like was the price.
[URLunfurl="true"]https://www.holley.com/products/res...bright/rectangular_headlights/parts/LFRB140-1[/URL]

View attachment 223543

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor