LED Tailights

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
what is the difference between the 1982 and the 1983-1987 Buick Regals?

I have a 1982, would I be able to make them fit or can I just buy housings for a newer Regal?

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
the tails should just be a little different. I think im gunna order those just because they are bad *ss!

hp3445

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2009
Southern New Jersey
pokertramp said:
what is the difference between the 1982 and the 1983-1987 Buick Regals?

I have a 1982, would I be able to make them fit or can I just buy housings for a newer Regal?

They would fit, you would have to mount the LED board to the tailight housing and not to the lense itself. The trim hides the small mounting screws. It was a pretty easy set up.. Looks badass when side by side with the old style bulbs... trust me... money well spent.. and everyone notices..

hp3445

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2009
Southern New Jersey
andrewmp6 said:
Wish they would make them for the rest of the g bodies.

If you call the company ask for Brian, tell him what you want to do and see if he can come up with a set up. They just went to the SEMA show and did a whole rear tailight assembly for the new challenger.. That looked awesome!!

hp3445

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2009
Southern New Jersey
2000.malibu.ls said:
the tails should just be a little different. I think im gunna order those just because they are bad *ss!

Bad *ss is an understatement...
You will get noticed... especially when you flash the guy you just dusted...

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
270ish from what i just saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor