Let the resto begin........

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Just beware of the Chinesium hips.

Use the recovery time to map out the "Make the H/O Great Again" plan. MHOGA :)

Reactions: 1 users

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
Just beware of the Chinesium hips.

Use the recovery time to map out the "Make the H/O Great Again" plan. MHOGA :)

Oh I think you mean those designer hips made in that foreign country called....................SHINAY........but spelled like we spell certain dishes.
Harbor Freight has those...........everything at Harbor Freight is made in Shinay. But hey , they are always having closeout sales, I may get lucky.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Must just be the perspective. Mine seems tucked up tighter to the floor.
20170810_092237.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
Must just be the perspective. Mine seems tucked up tighter to the floor. View attachment 109770

Wow that is tucked........I am just using a cheap replacement muffler until I can get a set of nice dual exhaust like yours on my ride. It was
nice to find a nice Thrush muffler for my application, It won't roar like a lion but at least it won't purr like a kitten. Thanks for the
pic, gives me something to put in my "want to" collection. Now to find the money for all the things in that collection.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
FWIW mine is all GN stuff from in front of the axle back. 5 pieces ran about $150 through Rockauto and fits like the factory hung it. I made my own head pipes.

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
I bet it'll sound great compared to a stock muffler.

Amen brother, Amen............it won't frighten pets and small children like some exhaust do. I so much wanted to go duals, but ,,,,decisions
have to be made. And for now.....it's the best I could do until I win that Nigerian Lottery.....and then watch me roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor