Lets Go Rockets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
392CB98B-B5E5-4782-BA72-99C7F9EE95D7.jpeg
Since I no longer have a favorite NBA team, I wouldn't at all mind a Celtics Rockets final (y)

Something tells me the Warriors and Cavs aren't done quite yet though . . .
knowing Lebron he might come back like he has done the last few years

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Yeah, I thought so . . . but can superman do it "in Boston?"

With Paul out, I cannot imagine GS isn't going to stretch that one to 7 too.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Now Love's out? Guess Superman is going to have to be SuperDuperman now and do it "in the Garden" . . .

And Paul is doubtful for Houston?

I make no predictions because they WILL be wrong . . . except they did both go to game 7. Guess I got that one right . . .

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
Now Love's out? Guess Superman is going to have to be SuperDuperman now and do it "in the Garden" . . .

And Paul is doubtful for Houston?

I make no predictions because they WILL be wrong . . . except they did both go to game 7. Guess I got that one right . . .
no lie no one really wants to lose they are really playing they *ss off so who ever advances deserves it i wont be mad. win or lose ima Rockets fan. CP3 we need you bro come back Carther! lol

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
keep it up we will be meeting Lebron James forehead in the finals! a little starter before the crawfish and shrimp.

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
And then the GS 3rd quarter happens. Houston needs to stop chucking 3s and go to the hole. Like that!

• Agree

Local Hero

G-Body Guru
Nov 24, 2016
Northcoast, Cleveland, Ohio
I'm a Clevelander but not a pro sports fan of any kind. I have been watching the Cavs play simply because that's all anyone wants to talk about around here, so I need to be informed.

Yes, LeBron is always needed to carry the team and he almost always makes it happen, until they meet Golden State. I personally don't see the Cavs going very deep in the Finals.

And how good can it be for any pro sport to have the SAME two teams meet in the finals every year for four straight years?

Nah... I'll stick to Prep Sports and below. They play for the sheer love of the game.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor