IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

IMAG0043.jpg

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
RA462 said:
hey, I used to watch this car on youtube!

cool ride! Welcome to the forum!

RA462

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 9, 2010
Here is something I'll bet you guys have never seen before. Here is my fiberglass front clip that I made. I broke my motor a fiew years back and got bored. I made molds of the frontend, made individual parts, and fiberglassed them all together.

Attachments

• AUT_7011.JPG
    AUT_7011.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 2,057
  • AUT_7012.JPG
    AUT_7012.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 2,039

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
RA462 said:
Here is something I'll bet you guys have never seen before. Here is my fiberglass front clip that I made. I broke my motor a fiew years back and got bored. I made molds of the frontend, made individual parts, and fiberglassed them all together.
Holy OMFG!!! Car is sick and so it the front fiberglass clip. Dude you need to do a separate thread just for the car, and post lots of pics. Welcome to the forum, this place and ppl are awesome you'll love it here.
:friday:

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
RA462 said:
I would imagine that's not hard to do...
... but doing it that clean and well, I dunno...

what boggles me is I can't see any parting lines between the fenders and header... And how did you graft the bumper in there???

I like the frame work... is that white pvc plumbing pipe?

good work... and yeah, please post a thread about your car if you ever get a chance. Thanks!

RA462

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 9, 2010
I bought some aircraft aluminum tubing. They sell it in dia. where one size slips inside another so fitting it was easier. In the pictures there is alot of gray overspray primer on them. All the seams are filled in. Right now I have the injun and trans. pulled out for notching the engine crossmember. I'm building 2-1/8 to 2-1/4 step headers this winter.

I named the car "ALL INJUN" because it's a naturally asperated Pontiac that GM didn't put a real Pontiac motor in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor