Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2010
Is not done yet, should be out the body shop end of this week
IMG_0418.jpg

notup.jpg

bawazir

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2010
Warren looking good bro,, How u bee bro, i get my ride back this week, and i ll get my wheels next week :mrgreen:

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
hahaha!!! lol,can see this is your first build homie :wink: if you believe it when a bodyman/painter tells you the famous line "ill have it ready next week." my last build it took my painter 8 months! when it was supposed to take 1!!! :rofl: nehoo looking good,and you can never rush black,its all in the prep work.WEST of luck.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
lmao, thats true about those body shops, And that was my homies bodyshop too. PRO BODY SHOP..he said 3 weeks...it was more like 4 mths..

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
bawazir said:
Warren looking good bro,, How u bee bro, i get my ride back this week, and i ll get my wheels next week :mrgreen:

Chillin fam..Workin and workin in the Roc Shop on these rides. Just got the digi LED tails powered up on the Elco. Just waiting on some crisp tail lenses and then I'll mount em. Gettin my lil ghetto "how to" vid together now for the light install. sh*t I know how you doin with that clean *ss paint and wheels. LOL!

Elco Warren 8)

bawazir

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2010
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
bawazir said:

Chillin fam..Workin and workin in the Roc Shop on these rides. Just got the digi LED tails powered up on the Elco. Just waiting on some crisp tail lenses and then I'll mount em. Gettin my lil ghetto "how to" vid together now for the light install. sh*t I know how you doin with that clean *ss paint and wheels. LOL!

Elco Warren 8)

U know how we do it in Chicago, is all about the paint lol
check it out, i got in yesterday,

IMG_0478.jpg

let me know how them LED look like, i am interested as well

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Yessir!!! Lookin damn good bruh! The wheels came out ridiculously clean man. Cant wait to see em on. You got me inspired to get on my El bruh. She's a work truck and I didnt care about the exterior. But after watchin your thread, I gotta do her right now. LOL Paint and all the trimmings after I get the motor done. Imma save my chips and possibly do a 383. I dont need all that, but we shall see....Keep up the sweet *ss work bruh.. :D

Elco Warren 8)

exnyman

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 30, 2010
Here is my 86 SS Sport Decor model. It was my first brand new car, I ordered it on 9/2/85 and it was delivered on 11/19/85. It had a grand total of 4100 original miles on it when I drove it from my home in Ohio to my home in Arizona in 2010. It has never been in rain or snow and has only been washed with a hose 3 times in its life. It currently has 6300 miles on it and still looks and smells new. The only thing that has been replaced is the tires, battery, and water pump, which started leaking on the trip to AZ last year. Probably due to having sat in the garage for all those years without being driven.

Attachments

• IM003208.jpg
    IM003208.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 1,963
  • IM003209.jpg
    IM003209.jpg
    729.4 KB · Views: 1,994
  • IM003206.jpg
    IM003206.jpg
    708.4 KB · Views: 1,967

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
NICE ELKO...HERES AN UPDATE OF MINE WITH 22'' RIMS

Attachments

• ELCO2.jpg
    ELCO2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 2,553
  • elko53.jpg
    elko53.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2,565
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor