license plate problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstClass 383

Master Mechanic
Feb 8, 2013
Seems like every time I take the Cutty out for a cruise some one wants to race, think its time to change my personal plate, i just wanted the message for when i'm at the track for a little reminder, but IT'S REMINDING ME HOW MUCH TROUBLE I CAN GET MYSELF IN TOO AWAY FROM THE TRACK i CAN'T MAKE THE PIC SMALLER BUT THE PLATE SAYS tryn 47s

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I don't have a personalized plate but that doesn't stop people wanting to race. I don't let them push my buttons and I don't waste time with them. I find it funny that my old car intimidates these new camaro, mustang and dodge drivers so bad that they have to show me how fast their car is..

Reactions: 1 user

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I rarely have anyone pull up next to me that is actually serious about racing me they usually just want to see me get on it.
Years ago I had thought of a custom plate but decided not to figuring it is a lot easier for someone to remember the plate if I did get on it plus most people that don't know better would describe my car as (one of those Grand Nationals) but since getting specialty insurance I went with a classic plate for the additional savings from the insurance company plus here it was a one time payment of $35 for my plate and it does not expire.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
'4 Pinks' that should take the fords out at least. Maybe not the srt8 drivers - lol

82GPLJ455

Greasemonkey
Jul 26, 2014
ma.
Im gonna get my plate next year.everybody calls my gp a grandmas car.iim going with GRN MAS.

ive been trying all summer long to get someone to play.not one person all summer long wanted to play.finally got someone the other night who wanted to play.guess my cam was enough to scare people

Dudes behind me romping on it and squeekin the tires.i make a left and jumped on it a little.look to see if he was following,he was.he makes the left and decides to slide it.he lost it.ended up going around in circles,almost took out a dude on a bike at the light.dumbass.wait till your clear of other traffic before trying to show off.

Never did get to see what his car had for nuts.i was not hanging in that area just incase.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Im gonna get my plate next year.everybody calls my gp a grandmas car.iim going with GRN MAS.

ive been trying all summer long to get someone to play.not one person all summer long wanted to play.finally got someone the other night who wanted to play.guess my cam was enough to scare people

Dudes behind me romping on it and squeekin the tires.i make a left and jumped on it a little.look to see if he was following,he was.he makes the left and decides to slide it.he lost it.ended up going around in circles,almost took out a dude on a bike at the light.dumbass.wait till your clear of other traffic before trying to show off.

Never did get to see what his car had for nuts.i was not hanging in that area just incase.

That is good reason not to play, if someone reported you as a participant it can make your life pretty miserable, especially if someone were to get hurt or killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor