LOOK AT THIS QUOTE!!!!!! 2004r with the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wile E

Greasemonkey
Apr 13, 2010
Central WI

Wile E

Greasemonkey
Apr 13, 2010
Central WI
They have a pretty nice warranty.. supposedly will stand behind it even if raced..We'll see about that if things go boom.

Pharozen

Greasemonkey
Dec 19, 2012
Triana
I checked out your site and I also got this quote as well:

200-4R HD Transmission Master Conversion Packag

RRP:

$2,495.00

Your Price:

$2,107.20 (You save $387.80)

SKU:

MCP-2004R

Availability:

This transmission is custom built to order. Please call for turn-around time.

*Warranty:

-- Please Choose an Option --3 Year/Unlimited Mileage

Torque Converter:

1650 Stall
1800-2000 Stall
2300-2500 Stall
Custom Higher Stall, sold sep.

The Master Conversion Package was designed for customers that are looking to convert their old 2 or 3 speed to the popular 200-4R Automatic Overdrive. This Package includes about 99% of the conversion minus the driveshaft and crossmember work.

The 200-4R has a 2.74 ratio in first gear, which is about 18% lower than most transmissions. The overdrive will give an estimated 20 to 30% increase in gas mileage on the road when compared to a 3-speed transmission. The 200-4R is a popular transmission swap for muscle car restorations to add the overdrive option & to update to a modern transmission. Converting from a 2 or 3-speed to the 200-4R Monster Transmission may also increase the value of your vehicle because of the great performance and fuel economy.

This Master Conversion Package Includes the following:

√ 200-4R Heavy Duty Mega Monster Transmission, rated up to 450hp/400tq
√ Performance Torque Converter, your choice from 1650-2500 Stall
√ Universal Fillertube with updated Dipstick
√ Updated Universal Fit Throttle Cable with metric bolt
√ Metric Linkage Nut
√ 2 Brass Coolant Line Fittings
√ Metric Torque Converter Bolts
√ Universal Transmission Mount with bolts
√ Speedometer Driven Gear
√ Speedometer Housing & Support Bracket
√ Speedometer Housing O-Ring
√ External Lock-Up Kit
√ 200-4R Chrome Throttle Cable Bracket
√ Hayden Transmission Cooler Kit
√ 200-4R Universal Dust Cover

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
fwiw I had great luck with both of the ones I bought from Extreme. Checked their website their stage 1 is good to 10.90 ETs or 500HP and guaranteed for a year for $1,495. More than you need for that Olds 350 but just saying.

Pharozen

Greasemonkey
Dec 19, 2012
Triana
dogshit said:
fwiw I had great luck with both of the ones I bought from Extreme. Checked their website their stage 1 is good to 10.90 ETs or 500HP and guaranteed for a year for $1,495. More than you need for that Olds 350 but just saying.

Thanks a lot. Quick question, look at the frame in my photos and tell me do you think a 350 Olds Rocket will fit on those motor mounts.

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
Pharozen said:
dogshit said:

Thanks a lot. Quick question, look at the frame in my photos and tell me do you think a 350 Olds Rocket will fit on those motor mounts.

No. Those look to be Chevy mounts. You need a set of small block Olds mounts from any G-body with a 260 or 307.

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
Dirt cheap at a salvage yard but not as easy and naturally probably worn.
Still cheap & I would think available on short order at most autoparts stores. New clean easy.

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
dogshit said:
Dirt cheap at a salvage yard but not as easy and naturally probably worn.
Still cheap & I would think available on short order at most autoparts stores. New clean easy.

The frame mounts are not available at the parts store. Those are a junkyard item or possibly a GM dealership if you can find them still. It's been probably 5 years ago but the mounts were still available through GM for around $60 each. You can typically find people selling them for $30-$50 per pair.

These pieces typically do not wear out.

Now the engine mounts can be had at any autoparts store for around $10 each and are the pieces that will wear out overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor