Lue's Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
Oh ok V6 haha I have never seen a Malibu with a V6 :oops: .

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
79loserbluebu said:
Oh ok V6 haha I have never seen a Malibu with a V6 :oops: .

Concider your self lucky, lol. Nah, I wouldn't mind learning more on old inline 6's

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
Hi Guys,

After a long break, and numerous trip to the wrecking yard. I have amounted enough parts to keep me busy for a while!!! My main focus is going to get the old girl started. She hasn’t been fired up yet, and I dropped in the drive train back in May of 09. It’s a bit dusty under the hood, so I hope that the rag I had over the carb has kept dust from falling in!!! Could that hurt the engine? Do you guys think if I take a shop vac and have it suck anything out will work??

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to say this, but it seems that I will be putting the Bu on the auction block. I'm selling her as a roller, and would like to post her on here first before I put her on CL :cry: :cry: . Feel free to ask any questions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor