Malibu Wagon Restroation, Frame off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

87 GN

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2009
Philly Area
Thanks guys. Picked this up a few weeks back spent July 3rd-5th cleaning it up and doing an major engine clean-up/paint/detailing.

Attachments

• IMG_6694.JPG
    IMG_6694.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 561
  • IMG_6685.JPG
    IMG_6685.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 567
  • IMG_6689.JPG
    IMG_6689.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 548
  • IMG_6691.JPG
    IMG_6691.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 534

87 GN

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2009
Philly Area
Nothing to update. The Regal's been fun I haven't done much to it but drive & wash it. I've been busy getting the new house in order (moving sucks) also busy working on turbo regals no time to touch the wagon, the body shop has not touched it either in fact I haven't seen the car since we put the body on a few months ago. Winters coming work will slow down and I'll spend time then with the wagon.

87 GN

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2009
Philly Area
Ok so its been a long time since an update but all 4 doors are and the tailgate are done and in primer ready to be sealed, jammed in, and hung on the car.

Reactions: 2 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Very nice, you beat me, lol. I'll be doing mine soon!

87 GN

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2009
Philly Area
I sold my Turbo T to force me to get serious finishing the wagon, the new owner picked it up on Saturday 7/23. Now that I have some cash again the wagon build should pick up the pace a bit.

Since Saturday we have hung the doors and are very close to final alignment, Tailgate is on and aligned.

Motor parts are all gathered up and I will be dropping them off at the machine shop this week so we can get started on it as well.

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Good to see the project is back on track, Ed.
There's nothing wrong with sticking to white... it was my choice as well.

Were you able to find a gas filler door?

87 GN

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2009
Philly Area
Good to see the project is back on track, Ed.
There's nothing wrong with sticking to white... it was my choice as well.

Were you able to find a gas filler door?

Its good to have it back on track, its been 6 years now and 2 kids later... That said I am ready for my 4 door again.

Yes thanks I picked on up via ebay

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Glad to see you are back at it Ed, sucks you had to sell the T though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor