March G Body of the month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: where are all the four doors at? voting will begin in a week so get out there and take some picks of your four door and post em 8)

Anyone?
bueller_ben_stein_2_small.jpg

:bump:

Sorry if you can no longer see my pictures - my site has exceeded its bandwidth allotment for the month - lots of visitors. It will be back up on April 1st.

Jim

That car is sick. I vote for the Oldsmobiletick! Its like the LT1 Caprice...ultimate family cruiser that still looks cool and kicks A**!

gimme a day or two, ill get some good pics up.

hurstolds6 said:
That car is sick. I vote for the Oldsmobiletick! Its like the LT1 Caprice...ultimate family cruiser that still looks cool and kicks A**!

lol, thanks!

Oldsmoletick said:
hurstolds6 said:

lol, thanks!
I think you should post more pics since no one else is!

Poll will up later today, post pictures of your ride, its not too late yet. :wink:

- Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor