March G Body of the month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to Phoenyx?

He's a 4-dr guy.

Longroof79 said:
What happened to Phoenyx?
He's a 4-dr guy.
someone should virtually smack him across the head and tell him get his virtual *ss in here and post some pictures :x

...yeah i knew this month would draw in few submissions, but i was expecting more then two....eh it will be an interesting 1 vs. 1 vote if no one else submits pictures

Nice cutlass but its only 4 doors this month.

yeah, it's too bad...
we recently started doing themes based competitions for GBOTM and this month was 4dr cars.

you've got a real nice ride there, can you give us some specs? Welcome to the forum!

87 442 got 355sbc with 150 shot nos has 350 turbo trans but just got a 200r4 rebuilt for it will take pics of interior when nice out has tv, full audio system 2 amps extra battery two 12s and gretting ready to fiberglass the whole trunk putting drop spindles once the weather breaks thats about the the boo is my boys but it is gone now sold it just tring to build a badass street car would like to put a little turbo or charger but not right now

very nice cutlass, gots me thinking of a scheme like that to use on my cutlass. unfortunately this month is 4 doors only...lol

Im gonna give it one more day to see if i can catch any more 4 doors.

night :bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor