Meet The Pig's Cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
What about one of the following:

We call it buford, after it's resemblance to the cars Jackie Gleason drove trying to catch bandit/cledus? Then, it can be buick powered with a 9" rear and have a double meaning as a buford?

Or you call it smokey? Same thought process.

If you want it to be like your "child" you can call it junior. Pays homage to both pig and to buford's son.

OK, so I could go on about that train of thought for much too long. I'll stop for now.
What about PBuford? I think the name needs a hidden reference to the pig with out saying pig. That way only the knowing will get it.

Reactions: 1 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Look. Maybe I started a thing or whatever. They're not all pigs until you start slathering lip gloss on.
I'll give you the harness, Ecu, pedal, and gauges, but it might be a year or 2.
I got a little sidetracked with this drag week stuff

Reactions: 1 user

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Look. Maybe I started a thing or whatever. They're not all pigs until you start slathering lip gloss on.
I'll give you the harness, Ecu, pedal, and gauges, but it might be a year or 2.
I got a little sidetracked with this drag week stuff
What are you up to? Yours must be drive by wire? I probably will run it with a Holley ECU. Sounds like the better route for me? Either way I don't think the repowering will happen this year. I plan on getting my 77 Ford going again this winter. By all means my intentions are not too copy you. I think the Pig is an awesome setup and I have wanted to build the same thing for a long time. Even before I knew about the Pig. I don't want the nickname to have pig in it. Just thought if it hinted towards your car would be fun. Kind of a hidden meaning thing and respect for the creation. If it bothers you at all? I can keep the car on the down low and to my self. I think you built the perfect daily driver for my needs.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor