Meet The Pig's Cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I don't want the nickname to have pig in it. Just thought if it hinted towards your car would be fun. Kind of a hidden meaning thing and respect for the creation. If it bothers you at all? I can keep the car on the down low and to my self. I think you built the perfect daily driver for my needs.
Well.... let's see.

Buick Century.

If we call it Project Whine you can SC it. Pigs whine.

Then it's also the buick century whine. Buick C'Whine. Phonetically Buick Swine.

Thus pig.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Not really into naming cars, but ...

Spork, (Sibling of Pork)?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Well.... let's see.

Buick Century.

If we call it Project Whine you can SC it. Pigs whine.

Then it's also the buick century whine. Buick C'Whine. Phonetically Buick Swine.

Thus pig.
Too complicated! How about PCentury? Pshit? Pg-poop! Turd burgler? What breed of pig is spotted brown?

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
different-types-of-pig-breeds-pig-farming-business.jpg

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Duroc pig is an older breed of domestic pig. The breed was developed in the United States and formed the basis for many mixed-breed commercial hogs. Duroc pigs are reddish-brown and golden yellow, large-framed, medium length, and muscular, with partially-drooping ears. Wikipedia
Origin: United States
Scientific name: Sus scrofa domesticus
Higher classification Duroc?

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
can't believe I missed this one. price you paid is a steal, being hacked up mordoors are going for outrageous prices out here on the east coast... love the GTA wheels on it, and maybe you could persuade 81cutlass to machine up an elbow for the s/c? looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

how about "oink" for the name? :unsure:

I see I'm getting signed up for work :p

If you do need my jig if you decide to put the elbow in the blower let me know and I can mail it your way. It's just a traced piece of OSB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor