Meet The Pig's Cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdouaire

G-Body Guru
Supporting Member
Aug 7, 2013
Québec City, Québec CANADA
Nice car! I have a 1984 Cutlass 4-door with a 3.8, it's lazy, but you can appreciate it for what it is - vastly different from all these other modern cars.

A 4-speed 200-4R, 3.42 diff, fast ratio gearbox, GN suspension and solid Jeep steering shaft will improve the car while keeping it close to the original feel.

Reactions: 1 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
I have been gathering parts for Pigshit. (We need to come up with a name for this car) The plan is for now. I am adding UMI sway bars front and back. Putting the coilover shocks from the black car on the back of this one. Putting seat covers on the bench seats. To keep them nice. And driving it for the summer. It is a fun car to drive, even though it is gutless. Long term I will convert it to 3800 Series two power. Eventually it may get the supercharged engine from the GS, but that car has a lot of life left in the body yet. Feedback welcome.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Thanks Joe. Wish I had a t5 laying around. I do have the 4l60e for one though. Probably should not have pig in the name out of respect for Bruce. "Pig Shitt" would be kind of funny though.
I didn't copyright it. Knock yaself out.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
How about Napoleon, from the book Animal Farm?

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I think I've got it. Piglet.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
What about one of the following:

We call it buford, after it's resemblance to the cars Jackie Gleason drove trying to catch bandit/cledus? Then, it can be buick powered with a 9" rear and have a double meaning as a buford?

Or you call it smokey? Same thought process.

If you want it to be like your "child" you can call it junior. Pays homage to both pig and to buford's son.

OK, so I could go on about that train of thought for much too long. I'll stop for now.

Reactions: 2 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
can't believe I missed this one. price you paid is a steal, being hacked up mordoors are going for outrageous prices out here on the east coast... love the GTA wheels on it, and maybe you could persuade 81cutlass to machine up an elbow for the s/c? looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

how about "oink" for the name? :unsure:

Reactions: 3 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
can't believe I missed this one. price you paid is a steal,

No kidding, steal is an understatement. Any 80 anything RWD in this kinda shape for sub a $1500 is hard to turn down, even an Iacocca tower of power.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor