Metro or Softseal Door weather stripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
I would check to see. I know the ones on the 2 door are far superior than metro, or soffseal. I feel funny saying soffseal, since now TP owns them, and PUI, and a whole ton of other resto companies....they are the LKQ of the restoration world.

Hericletus

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 1, 2015
Brunswick, GA
Wow I was just getting ready to order the Soffseal from Summit. Glad I read this. Do any of you have the part numbers for Metro for all of the doors and the wagon tailgate and glass?

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Wow I was just getting ready to order the Soffseal from Summit. Glad I read this. Do any of you have the part numbers for Metro for all of the doors and the wagon tailgate and glass?
If you go to rockauto.com you can order it from there and get the part numbers.

There aren't and seals or weather stripping available for the rear opening or the top of the gate. I used the seal from a dodge caravan and trimmed it to fit.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
What year caravan?
I wanna say 88 to like 94. I honestly don't remember, it's been a few years. Some others my chime in though if they know exactly.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
So the metro part number for the front wagon doors is LM16S.
The rear is LM16SW

I confirmed this in the metro catalog.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor