montecarlo 82, mexican style

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
jrm81bu said:
Anybody know if the Dana 44 rearend was only in the SS or if it was available in the non SS?

Was that actually what the factory put in the Mexican SS?

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
Far as i know. Could be a good upgrade for people living close to there.

mtc_350_mx

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 27, 2008
ecatepec, mexico
I know that you dont like spanish, i apologize about it, but i wrote that cause somebody ask in spanish...but i'm gonna try to dont make it again.

I left some pictures of my montecarlo

montecarlooso2ue4.jpg

[
montecarlooso1je4.jpg

montecarlooso3dd7.jpg

BrownGP83

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2008
Chamberlain,South Dakota
I like that car! a buddy of mine had a twin to that car in high school in the 90s. Those rims are crazy. What are they?

mtc_350_mx

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 27, 2008
ecatepec, mexico
BrownGP83 said:
I like that car! a buddy of mine had a twin to that car in high school in the 90s. Those rims are crazy. What are they?

That rims are original chess design, equiped on some montecarlos in mexico...i like too much and i wanna polish them¡¡¡

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
My bad for offending anybody here for using spanish. I thought it would help him some. Oh well oops :oops: I have seen those rims on a Monte Ls a while back though. Was the car originally sold there?

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
No need to apologize. America is great because we're not all one color and we all don't speak one language!!!!!

DragonRed

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 28, 2008
BC mountains
those rims are those that where offered on the late 70's early 80's corvette i belive. i never liked them. but to each their own right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor