My 70 Plymouth Belvedere Resto

Texas82GP

Texas82GP

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Looking forward to seeing some progress!

joesregalproject

joesregalproject

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
First time I've seen this as well and wow you've got some incredible fab skills. And holy NOS parts stash!

justacruzr2

justacruzr2

Apprentice
Jun 16, 2017
Midlothian, Illinois
Been awhile since I updated this thread because I've been working on my 86 Grand Prix to get it ready for use. When the weather turned lousy after that last 80 degree day we had in September (what a lousy fall here...rain, rain, rain, cold, cold,cold) I decided to use the time to work on the Plymouth while I waited to see if we would get some more good (like 70's) weather since the last thing I had to do on the Pontiac was to sandblast, prime and paint the underside. Need good weather for that since I'm doing it outside. Anyway, that will have to wait for next year.
As you can see I'm almost done with the right quarter after which the Plymouth will get the sanblast treatment as well. All I did here was "lead in" the seam of the new quarter with the top of the old quarter and I'm blending in the new quarter with the existing sheetmetal. Thanks for checking this out and I will post updates as things progress.
picture-038-jpg.101108
picture-039-jpg.101109

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes P-S-T Southside Machine Performance UMI Performance

contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor

copyright ©2018 Ripp Technical Services, All Rights Reserved.