Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Wagons!' started by mikester, Oct 30, 2016.
Looks good man
Looks great Mich.
I think I might've told you that the pillars and rear interior panels would have to come out to be able to clear the garnish mouldings...but I guess you found out in the process.
Looks awesome Nice job!!!
Looks rat Mich! I'll be doing mine soon so I'll learn from your mistakes.
Doing my headliner now, but the holes were so jacked up for the visors and coat hooks, I don't know where to put them. Doh!
You werent able to mark them from the back ?
No sir, they were hogged out and missing. I thing I got them though, I'll know tomorrow.
Damn, that sucks. Even after I got mine into place I had to use a dental pick to figure out where the screw holes were. Like I said, I wouldnt want to do it again.
Little more stuff going into the interior.
Today I dropped the front door panels off at the upholstery shop. It took a while to figure out a pattern for the fronts that I liked. I decided to have the pleated section come up from the lower and tried to get it sort of level to the rear insert. One wide pleat and 5 narrow on each side. The insert will have rounded corners. I just hope the shop does it that way I want it. I also hope it looks good with the sides of the panel being straight up and not angled. Ive had some issues with the place since they did the seats. I honestly cant wait to be finished dealing with them. I also dropped off the pieces of carpet for the seat back and floor panel.
I also got the the carpet cut out and glued to the front and rear right side door lowers. Tomorrow I'll do the left rear. The shop has the front so they can test fit the uppers.
Looking good! I just put my front headliner in. I forget what order the rear panels go together in. You only have one shot at the clips.