sbbr358

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 10, 2011
test

DeltaDevil88

Greasemonkey
May 15, 2011
Dallas,TX
WOW!!! amazing car bro you should be PROUD!!!! I think you got a great deal on that price IMO. I actually think you should use that black grill it just looks right on your setup......rally wheels ASAP!!! if you get that chance check my car in the new members forum..............super clean cutty!

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Nice ride....looks almost new! Keep it stock as possible and like everyone else says....keep what you remove and put down the hack saw!....lol Love that color combo too... :lol:

Blues Cruise

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 24, 2010
Philadelphia
Hey everyone. Been awhile since I posted on here and boy have me and the Cutlass already had some adventures. I'll save those stories for some other times but let's just say the chicks love it and I've put it through some rounds :lol: No collisions yet besides maybe a curb on the very rare (nowadays almost nonexistent) occasion and some close parking lot calls but I've learned that's part of driving a boat, along with hydroplaning like crazy when it rains. Just had a couple questions I figured you guys might be able to answer.

My mom recently got some Corvette rims to put on her Camaro, so I was thinking her old set of rims that were originally on her Camaro could go on my Cutlass. I'm pretty sure they're just the stock rims off a 4th gen Camaro (mom's is an 02) and here's a picture of them.

chevrolet-camaro-rims-5089.jpg

What I was wondering, is if anyone here has ever put a set of these on a G-body or has ever seen anyone with a set of these on them? Does anyone know if they'd even fit properly without rubbing or even if they have the same bolt pattern? I'm having some doubts if they would looking at their specifications but I could be wrong. Maybe one of you guys know the answer. They're 16" x 8" with a 5 Lug, 4.75" bolt pattern. If they don't fit I might just go with a set of 14 inch rallies off craigslist with a f*t*ss set of tires for them, because it seems like 15 inch sets are hard as hell to come by around the Philadelphia area.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I cant image them fitting without a huge spacer---which is unsafe IMO.

Blues Cruise

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 24, 2010
Philadelphia
risen from the dead. figured i'd post an updated pic as the ones in the OP are 3 years old!

my parents tried gettin me to sell the car but I chose to keep it throughout all their begging and pleading. I have yet to paint the grilles but tomorrow's a nice day. I settled for a nice set of z28 rims I found on craigslist for way too cheap to pass up.

5UIhP.jpg

Besides that the only thing I'd really like to put on it would be some type of pushbar on the front. I scoured these forums a bit looking for answers but there isn't much to go off. I'm about to head to a police auction or wherever the hell they sell push bars and then from there figure out how to make it fit. some lady backed into the car when i was workin (didn't mess anything up though, yay bumper guards) so I'm not trying to have that again. Plus it'd add to the whole road warrior look the rims give off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor