v8power

G-Body Guru
Aug 24, 2007
green bay WI
looks real good

Egan

n00b
Sep 26, 2009
how did you like the quick performance rear? good company? i am thinking of getting one soon from them

johns85mcss

Apprentice
Aug 4, 2008
Egan said:
how did you like the quick performance rear? good company? i am thinking of getting one soon from them
they rly know what they are doing. any ?'s you might have they have np helping you out. they stand by what the sell. i had np putting in the car and every thing went smooth.

drogg1

G-Body Guru
Jan 25, 2009
That is the epitome of sexy. Would have put a bigger motor in or a high compression sb if it was me but everything else....I am JEALOUS.....

svltrack

Apprentice
Sep 22, 2009
I like how simple & clean the whole thing is. The little bits of glam are taseful while you got the balls to back it up for sure.

Do you have air ride on the rear which is why it sits that low on the backside?

johns85mcss

Apprentice
Aug 4, 2008
drogg1 said:
That is the epitome of sexy. Would have put a bigger motor in or a high compression sb if it was me but everything else....I am JEALOUS.....
was going to go highe compresssion but its a street car. i just want to jump in and drive plus it will be ready for a blower down the line. and with a sb every one has them. not to many ppl by me have a big block in a gbody.

johns85mcss

Apprentice
Aug 4, 2008
svltrack said:
I like how simple & clean the whole thing is. The little bits of glam are taseful while you got the balls to back it up for sure.

Do you have air ride on the rear which is why it sits that low on the backside?

thanks im just going for a simple clean look. no air ride. all stock in the rear. in the before pics it sits low cause i had a big system and batt in the back.

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
I like those gauges, I'm thinkin about getting their ultra white or NV ones for my dash

what size is the speedo and tach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor