My Bu's "Re"Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My Bu's "Re"Build Thread-Updated with payoff!

Thanks guys. I'm really glad i decided to get the car running again before she came. It was worth the headache. Now that it did it's job I need to finish up some other stuff on it too.

It's been great having a new baby in the house. I'll prolly regret saying that after a lot of sleepless nights, lol. But for now i'm just riding the high of having a new baby! It's a pretty damn good feeling.

Lue said:
Congrats Jrm81bu!! That's really cool man... I'm going to be joining you pretty soon, my girl is due in September. Ironically, I offered her to pic her up in the Bu as well, but cause I won't have A/C by then. She shot me down lol. So I told her she could walk home lol.

Well congrats to you too Lue. That's awesome! I kinda forgot about not being able to have the windows down on the ride home so it was a tad uncomfortable. Luckily it wasn't horribly hot out. And it was only a 15 minute drive, so it wasn't too bad.

Re: My Bu's "Re"Build Thread-Updated with payoff!

Took some more pics today. The bridge I'm on is really cool and used to be a big time party spot since it's a few miles out if town. However after the cameras were installed things have calmed down. Anyway I hope ya like them.
SiloBridge-1.jpg

SiloBridge-2.jpg

SiloBridge-3.jpg

SiloBridge-4.jpg

SiloBridge-5.jpg

SiloBridge-6.jpg

I had to snap these real quick because there was a car coming. Shows the view off the bridge, but doesn't do justice as to how high you are on a wooden bridge. Look at the road in the background in some of the other pics, helps show the height.
SiloBridge-7.jpg

SiloBridge-8.jpg

And one more on the way home. Really hard to get a good one with the traffic.
Viaductpic.jpg

Re: My Bu's "Re"Build Thread-New Pics 5/14

awesome photography!

car looks badass

Thanks man! I wished I woulda got there earlier in the day or even turned the car around to get rid of the shadows but...
Maybe next time.

looking good bud

First of all... Congrats on the new baby !!!!!!!!!!!

Cool pics of the 'Bu. Now you just need some of it at the A&W :wink:

It's lookin good

Sush.. you'll wake the baby..

Thanks guys!

Lue-I'm pretty happy with the grill. I still plan to black out the outer(and maybe inner) turn signals and taillights.

Doug-If there was more hot rods there I'd get some pics at the A&W but just one there doesn't look right. Some night time pics might look good though.

Congrats on the new addition to your family. That Malibu is one of my favorites on here.

Thanks Rooster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor