My monte build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
For your back seat idea, try looking at a Jaguar coupe (XJ12?) from the 70's or 80's, as it may have a similar arrangement. Also, consider maybe a BMW 635 CSI's rear seat. They do exist in Copher's from time to time, and I think there is a Jag in the Clearwater location. I am not positive if it uses that idea, but it is worth a look. The luxury imports from the 70's through the 90's are about G body size and may have something close enough that you could make it work.

Geesie

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2008
San Diego
How do you plan on stiffening the body?

Rockstar

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2007
Tampa,Fl
I added steel under the rear deck going across and im going to add some steele to the frame, kinda like boxing in the frame so it wont flex.

cheetahron

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 25, 2008
Annville, Pa
Rockstar, i dig your ride, anyone can restore a car, it takes a real man to cut one up!! keep the pics comin. 8)

how did you lower it?

Rockstar

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2007
Tampa,Fl
Thanks! I was pissed when i first did it but now i like it and get a lot of complements as it is, wait till its done. As for the suspension i just cut the springs untill i install the airride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor