My Newest Pictures Of My Monte from 565bbchevy

Status
Not open for further replies.

online170

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2010
The car is so well done. Each time you post a photo, i could look at it for hours. The attention to detail is incredible. Even the stuff under the car, i have asked you questions about, and its obvious you have thought everything through!

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
My78Pontiac said:
iv'e counted 15 gauges so far lol

Yeah. it's my in car dyno, 15 sounds right.
Main dash:
(1) 160 speedo
(2) 10,000 tach
(3) water temp.
(4) oil pressure
(5) Fuel pressure for engine.
(6) Volts
(7) Fuel Level

Above Center Console:
(8) Vacuum
(9) Oil Temp.
(10) Trans. Temp.

Pillar:
(11) Fuel pressure for nitrous
(12) Nitrous bottle pressure

Kick Panel:
(13) AFR gauge for tuning

Under Dash:
(14,15) Left and Right bank Exhaust Temp. Gauges that I can locate to any tube on it's dedicated side.

I also have a Oil Pressure warning light on my steering column next to my shift light.
Basically all the gauges are there to help protect all my work and money I have put into this car.

85Gold-Heart

Apprentice
Jan 7, 2014
Ft.Stewart, Ga
That car is very special. Im still waiting on a youtube video of a WOT pass street or strip lol okay maybe a part throttle on the street but man that car is a beast.

Geo's66

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2014
Good God, awesome... What switches were the toggles used for? Always thought those are cool, just don't know what guys use them for.. Thanks

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Good God, awesome... What switches were the toggles used for? Always thought those are cool, just don't know what guys use them for.. Thanks

I still have toggles switches (with covers) for all the nitrous functions (arm, bottle heater, fuel pump) which are on the center console and I also have one that lights up the pillar gauges only since they are for nitrous also.
The rest of the rocker switches control hi and low dual fans, pusher fan, trans fan, fuel pump, alternator, inline water pump and I have one that controls power to the seats so the sub belts don't accidently move the seats when I hit the throttle.

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Hey 565bbchevy post up some pics of your dash guages lit up in the dark please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor