My next project! 1985 Olds Cutlass, factory power sunroof car, very loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottyolds85

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 1, 2017
85 OLDS.png
85 OLDS 2.png
I just picked this up 2 weeks ago. This one makes it's my 9th Oldsmobile, most of them being Gbodies. It has almost every option available including a 307v8 and the power roof. It hasn't seen the road since 2007, and is very rust free, which is hard to believe, especially being in northern michigan all its life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Welcome to the site! That's a good looking Cutlass!

I also like the early 70's Chevy truck in the background...yours?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Scottyolds85

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 1, 2017
Very nice! I had a loaded up 69 Sierra Grande quite a few years back...one of the vehicles I should have kept.
Sounds like it was a nice truck. Between 3 drivers in our house, we own 7 vehicles...it's a sickness. My daughter has a 1987 K10 Chevy longbox, and a new Chevy Cruze. Wife has a 1976 Ford F100 Shortbox and a new Chevy Traverse. I have the Oldsmobile, the 71 Chevy, and a 2014 GMC Sierra SLT...

Scottyolds85

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 1, 2017
Very nice what are your plans for it?
Thanks. For thr most part, I'm going to get it back on the road for now and just drive it. I needs quite a few odds and ends, since it hasn't been on the road for 10 years. I just restored the rally rims that were in the trunk, and put some fresh tires on them, time to get the grandma caps off from it.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor