Need everyone's help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysons80elcamino

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2012
hey everyone thanks again, just a couple more day... please everyone keep voting we have a corvette that's trying to take over 1st and we cant have anything other than a gbody to win this...

thanks again,, and if you can think of any other way for me to gather some votes.. post it....lol

mysons80elcamino

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2012
Thanks a lot everyone, please keep up the good work. with your help I think we got this..

unfortunately the judges have the last say, on who wins so lets hope they are gbody fans....lol

or they realize this kid kicked everyone else's butt....

mysons80elcamino

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2012
LAST DAY. Please everyone lets hit this hard today and make this happen for Billy Donahay. SHARE and vote lets get more votes today than any other day and end this. I can't thank you all enough for your help with this. Please just one more vote and share from everyone and we are done. Thank you http://woobox.com/h57xjn/vote/for/1038937

mysons80elcamino

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2012
Brandon Donahay

Here link to the top 10 vehicles in the contest the judges are asking which should win...
SOME SORE LOSERS THINK WE CHEATED LETS SHOW THEM AGAIN...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 773&type=3

Photo

Money for Motorheads Finalists

The Money for Motorheads voting has now ended. Take a look at the top 10 projects. Which ride do you think deserves the Motorhead stamp of approval? Our panel of judges will select the final winner.

Photo

Money for Motorheads Finalists

The Money for Motorheads voting has now ended. Take a look at the top 10 projects. Which ride do you think deserves the Motorhead stamp of approval? Our panel of judges will select the final winner.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
something seems strange when the AMC spirit has 16 likes and a Vette has none...you guys are in the lead so that's a good sign

hurst1979olds

G-Body Guru
Feb 19, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Congrats to your son. I was just on facebook and saw that the judges announce the winner. glad too see it was you guys. You must be proud of your son.....now let's see what he does with the car with the money. It was a well deserved win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor