GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Why not order it from Dixie I am in Winnipeg and have order a few thing from there and had great experience ?

Thanks Jeff.
Because I dont want to pay the shipping and handling and the difference in our dollar,customs fees,etc.
But if I cant find one here,I might have to.
Guy

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Thanks Jeff.
Because I dont want to pay the shipping and handling and the difference in our dollar,customs fees,etc.
But if I cant find one here,I might have to.
Guy

yes it hurts.......the part would cost you $36.99 C and $36.76 C for shipping.... :mad:

• Agree
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Have you checked with a GM dealer? This bellows was common to a lot of cars and trucks. It's possible it is still in their system.

Reactions: 4 users

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Have you checked with a GM dealer? This bellows was common to a lot of cars and trucks. It's possible it is still in their system.

I never thought of that..
Guy

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
78-88 4/5/6 speed rubber clutch boot assembly
Mine is ripped and I would like to replace it with a new one.
Does anyone know where I might get one of these in Canada ??
Guy

I haven't run across a manual shift Gbody in quite some time now...sorry I know of nothing at this time.

If the dealer comes up empty I do have access to a yard with close to 300 cars so could have a look at something other than Gbody..

Reactions: 2 users

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
I haven't run across a manual shift Gbody in quite some time now...sorry I know of nothing at this time.

If the dealer comes up empty I do have access to a yard with close to 300 cars so could have a look at something other than Gbody..

Thanks !!
I'm going to visit my local Chevy dealer tomorrow.
I'll let you know what I find.
Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor