New and happy to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypn0tic

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 10, 2018
We have a lot of friends (fellow members) in Canada. O. D. Showtime is in Regina.
That's great! Canada (especially Saskatchewan) needs more g body enthusiasts. It makes me happy to see that iam not the only one from sask on this forum. Gotta say I quite excited to learn from all of you guys about these beautiful machines!

Reactions: 1 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
We have a lot of friends (fellow members) in Canada. O. D. Showtime is in Regina.

I have talked with Terry (hope you don't mind me throwing your name out there) about some parts he'd like to make this car that much nicer.

This car is one I seriously considered from the first time I saw it posted in Saskatoon about 3 years or so ago. I was out of the country the first time it was offered, for one weekend only at a very reasonable price. It was listed again last year when I was unemployed and getting ready for surgery. It came up again a little while ago (same owner as far as I could tell) but as previously wrong timing for me.

I'm glad someone has picked it up and going to give it a good home. This car is heavily optioned including the hard to find RH kickpanel litter bin. I have to admit I'm not fond of the light blue interior but that's just me. I too would probably have done a motor swap for a bit more oomph.

Sorry to have rambled on in your thread Terry.

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I have talked with Terry (hope you don't mind me throwing your name out there) about some parts he'd like to make this car that much nicer.

This car is one I seriously considered from the first time I saw it posted in Saskatoon about 3 years or so ago. I was out of the country the first time it was offered, for one weekend only at a very reasonable price. It was listed again last year when I was unemployed and getting ready for surgery. It came up again a little while ago (same owner as far as I could tell) but as previously wrong timing for me.

I'm glad someone has picked it up and going to give it a good home. This car is heavily optioned including the hard to find RH kickpanel litter bin. I have to admit I'm not fond of the light blue interior but that's just me. I too would probably have done a motor swap for a bit more oomph.

Sorry to have rambled on in your thread Terry.
Light blue interior? I'm color blind!!!

Hypn0tic

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 10, 2018
Yes the interior is a little funky, but for how clean and undamaged she is, I could easily live with it. The kick panel is a nice feature no doubt. The only major issues that iam having with this car is that it needs a paint job asap. Who ever put the time into sealing the trunk and rust protecting the frame did a very poor job, as there is over spray on the body and some of the trim which is impossible to clean off with out buffing the paint down. The motor is stupid smooth but when I start her for the first time of the day. She wont Idle down before putting it into gear which then makes it go into gear pretty hard. Trying to figure it out and all I can think of is that there is a vacuum issue. Thanks for the story there O.D.. gives the car a little more of a story to add!

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor