New boy from england.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustyroger

G-Body Guru
Mar 14, 2007
Margate, UK>
Hi y'all, i'm Rustyroger and run a couple of G bodies. one is a'79 Buick century wagon,231V6, headers, mild cam & edelbrock inlet; the other is an 83 Olds cutlass wagon with a stock 307. I have only seen one other G body wagon in the UK & I go to most of the big shows. I bought the Buick for a runabout until I found something I liked, that was three years ago!. The Olds was bought as a parting out car but after replacing the windshield it met all UK legal requirements (much stricter than Texas!), so that too has been in regular use. Check them out at tecwarriors.com, our local car club. I have been toying with the idea of turning the olds into a sleeper, I have an olds 455 engine and strengthened th 200r4 box to go in it, any comments or suggestions welcomed. One more thing, does anyone know where I can get a tailgate lock (wagon specific) for these cars?

79Hurst/Olds

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 24, 2007
Omaha, Nebraska
Roger greetings from...

...Omaha, Nebraska. I lived in England for a while, and I still hold a couple of British Drag Racing Association records that I set @ Santa Pod.

Scott

james_cambron

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 11, 2007
Nebraska
...... Beatrice, ne. I have never been out of the US, but I wouldnt mind it. I did know where a couple locks were. Let me check and get back to you. Also, Welcome to the forum.

1979hurst

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2006
milford, Nebraska
james_cambron said:
...... Beatrice, ne. I have never been out of the US, but I wouldnt mind it. I did know where a couple locks were. Let me check and get back to you. Also, Welcome to the forum.
you going to beatrice car show on fathers day??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor