New guy, 86' olds cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

All Motor Boys

Greasemonkey
Aug 21, 2011
Indianapolis,IN
he got all kinds of parts his prices not the cheapest but he has parts. Search indy craigslist for cutlass or regal parts. The location on the ad is zoinsville Indiana.

mondo1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2010
bugsyroo01 said:
How does it look guys? Did this today with almost no help! How does it look???
Looks Great!! You got a clean looking Cutlass right there 8)

mondo1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2010
bugsyroo01 said:
mondo1 said:
bugsyroo01 said:
How does it look guys? Did this today with almost no help! How does it look???
Looks Great!! You got a clean looking Cutlass right there 8)

Does the hood look good Mondo1?

Hood definitely Looks killer on your Olds, I think that should have been a factory option! Being in the black gelcoat looks good too
What's your opinion? How did your install go for you? Mind if I add it to our website?

bugsyroo01

Apprentice
Mar 19, 2013
[quote mondo1] Hood definitely Looks killer on your Olds, I think that should have been a factory option! Being in the black gelcoat looks good too
What's your opinion? How did your install go for you? Mind if I add it to our website?[/quote]

I dont mind at all I'd be honored to be on the vfn site, and as for the install... The only problem I had was the spring hinges being too tough so I had to delete them and the holes needen to be enlongated so the hood could come about an inch more forward. Thats it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor