New Guy From PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can open the hood it looks stock you may get classic plates as its a set of pictures you send in.

No emissions here Now 30 Miles over hill is different matter of time. But can't find a garage to put sticker on if no cats And they r starting to look for smog stuff.

When I got the classic tag for my T/A I didn't have to show pics of the motor, just front back and sides, hopefully thats still the case. I'm wonderin if there gonna let the W25 hood and wing slide by. Not too worried about the emissions I do them at my shop. I will be exempt with the 5000 mile rule. I would rather the classic tag cause then you only have the one sticker on the windshield. I guess your neck a da woods is only visual test, we only have gas cap and visual, no OBD yet. Last time I heard it's a 10k fine if a shop gets caught takin a cat off. If you do the test on a car missin any smog sh*t it should have, you lose your inspection license, not worth the $30 bucks to do any favors.

I'm in Monroe County and we have no emissions just a visual. I've been lazy to bring the cutlass down to get inspected. So i took off the old sticker and drive with none until I have time to get it done. I plan on getting Classic plates.(cheaper insurance) When I put my exhaust on I put cats on....but here in a week or 2 the cats will be hollow.

but here in a week or 2 the cats will be hollow.

That's visually legal. This whole emissions gas cap thing is a real joke. 1 fill up on a car puts out more fumes than a car would leak out of a cap in it's lifetime. But it is what it is, i make good money on them. I love when the state sends their set up cars around. They'll unplug the egr or sutton and put a bright green wire tie on it, ya fail it and take the $30 bucks, what a waste of tax payer money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor