New here but not new to GBodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

fauxfour2

Greasemonkey
Apr 21, 2020
You're on the right track. Just need a crossmember (I think) and a 4 speed auto backdrive linkage rod. Otherwise, it should be a direct swap. Any idea who did these rebuilds? Welcome abroad!
Thank you! before i joined here i had read alot of the articles and the knowledge from the people on here is not only impressive but was and is very helpful.

The motor was rebuild by the owner he was an olds mechanic and he had the whole set up in a running driving 86 442. Thankfully he was awesome and threw in all the front accessories, crossmember, trans cooler lines, cables, linkages, and driveshaft and computer with a chip for that motor. Motor has a marine cam? (dont quote me on that one), bored .030 and has an edlebrock manifold. My big question is if i put that 86 computer in replacing the 84 computer will i be able to use the stock lock up connector and hook it up to the 200-4r? I hope so that would make life a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor