New here but on youtube for gbodys

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbodygarage

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 7, 2021
So I would like to will hello on this forum. I'm on other forums but haven't been around on here in awhile and start a new name that matches my channel. So with that if you would please go to my channel, like and subscribe. But besides that i have been building gbodys and buying them for years. I have a 88 monte carlo ss with a well built 406 that i built first and is my first true love. I also built a 86 monte carlo ss that is a twin turbo 5.3 car. I built this car to cruise and enjoy and now plan on doing some different drive and drag events. this car is under a full rebuild and almost done. If you can go to my YouTube you will see most of it. I will be doing a lot of searching around here because i need help with drag suspension for drag week. I will do my best to use the search feature but sometimes things are hard to find so i may ask a few questions. I know i have to use coil springs and shocks in factory location for drag week so that's a little different then I'm used to.

I would like to thank anyone that does help grow my channel and anyone that post stuff on here to help other racers and g body addicts.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 96
Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
So I would like to will hello on this forum. I'm on other forums but haven't been around on here in awhile and start a new name that matches my channel. So with that if you would please go to my channel, like and subscribe. But besides that i have been building gbodys and buying them for years. I have a 88 monte carlo ss with a well built 406 that i built first and is my first true love. I also built a 86 monte carlo ss that is a twin turbo 5.3 car. I built this car to cruise and enjoy and now plan on doing some different drive and drag events. this car is under a full rebuild and almost done. If you can go to my YouTube you will see most of it. I will be doing a lot of searching around here because i need help with drag suspension for drag week. I will do my best to use the search feature but sometimes things are hard to find so i may ask a few questions. I know i have to use coil springs and shocks in factory location for drag week so that's a little different then I'm used to.

I would like to thank anyone that does help grow my channel and anyone that post stuff on here to help other racers and g body addicts.
Welcome to the site from Houston! Love the hood!

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Welcome, I'll check out your channel. look for mine @mehls_mountain_garage

311media

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 8, 2021
Found it! Subscribed! And I’ll watch it tonight when I go back into work!!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor