Greasemonkey
Feb 22, 2009
Holyoke, MA
Holy Balls that looks awesome.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
where can i find those chrome fenderflares?

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
looks kinda nice but who ever buys it is going to be shocked how much it'll cost to safety that car here in Ontario ....unless they get an illegal safety the doors and door handles will have to be returned to stock at least....

for the fenderflares why not contact him and ask him where he got em

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
joey_schel said:
figured out how to embed it..

796d_20.JPG

That..........kicks.........A$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!

I figurd another idea I can go with that all the nay votors will like. I can get some glass very cheap or free so what I will do it take out the window that is there. I will then weld a frame around the existing area and make a flush mount for the glass. This way I can still have i for safety, but with it tinted, the top of the car is going to be black it will look much better...

Whatcha think about that????

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Why not just black out the trim and tint the window instead? It would have the same basic effect and be much easier.

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
85 Cutlass Brougham said:
Why not just black out the trim and tint the window instead? It would have the same basic effect and be much easier.

I don't know,,,I am just trying to smooth out the car as much as I can I guess. I still need to shave the door handles, locks, hood emblem, rework the headlights, sink the bumpers, rework the grill.

I just hate the look of the mounting on the 1/4 windows. I will come up with and idea before I do it.<<<sounds funny, doesn't it????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor