New Michigan member

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
welcome to the forum tony, yah dont meet many who pay 100.00 for their gbody. i paid 99.00 for the one in the pic i use as a avatar.mine is 86 and came with a 307

Rasheerh

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2007
Cincinnati, oh
wonderboy24 said:
welcome to the forum tony, yah dont meet many who pay 100.00 for their gbody. i paid 99.00 for the one in the pic i use as a avatar.mine is 86 and came with a 307

lol i got mine for 200$

chitown906

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 21, 2012
Yeah Im keeping the car man lol I wont be parting it out unless I choose to go a different route with it , that is but as of now it's pretty straight forward .

So for under $400 the three of us got a car that at one time was worth almost 16k lol .

I really think I may go with a flat or satin black on mine , or a flat white but after looking at your avatars i really like the flat black look .

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
lol that is very true. i am going to be painting my satin black as well. with laundow black interior. i think i will have the half top redone,havent really decided as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor