"New" ol' Guy from Maine here on the site with 1980 Malibu SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior looks really clean!

I have a shift indicator delete plate from a manual car for the "sweep" style cluster if you're interested....

1fG53C.jpg

This plate covers the P R N D 2 1 letters/numbers from the automatic in the cluster you have..
So thats what it looks like.

Sweet ride. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Btw, I like your Model A 5-window coupe.
Thanks, I drive that more then I do the Malibu! Open top, much cooler in the hot weather.
Some day I may install AC to the Malibu but for not, I'll just cruise the coupe!
IMG_0309.JPG
IMG_0313.JPG
1980 MALIBU (19).jpg
FRONT VIEW 1980 MALIBU.JPG

Attachments

• 1980 COUPE.JPG
    1980 COUPE.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 147
Reactions: Injectedcutty
Yup...had a couple of them here at one time..not so easy to find anymore.
I am thinking about putting it back to an auto someday with a 2 speed powerglide with a low 1st gear.
this way, I can add the nitrous like I intended and had the motor built for.
I think Nitrous can be tough and dangerous with the motor with an ol, school 4 speed......?

Almost like looking in a mirror. My 1980 is a 406 4 speed soon to have a TKO 600 5 speed. Mine has black bench seat interior and GN rear. I also have a 1932 five window coupe with a 348 three deuces and a power glide. :respect:

I still have my perfect "Camel" Tan Bench seat if you know of anyone who needs one?
I put in Buckets out of a Chevy Achiever which worked out great and even recline.
I just had to weld up some brackets that gave me the right ride height for me.

Attachments

• 1980 MALIBU INTERIOR.JPG
    1980 MALIBU INTERIOR.JPG
    362.5 KB · Views: 695
Just click on "upload a File" and it should take you to your computer where you can find your pictures and then just double click on the picture you want to send. After that, click on Post Reply....It's that easy! 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor