New to Forums I have a 84 Cutlass Broughham im workin on

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1Yola

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 15, 2008
my.php
[/url]

im a noob at posting pictures this is my first time i hope it posts. but I know nothing on cars and came here to probably get some insight on them. new pictures coming soon, i gotta get a new camera.

[/img]
interior

rear
my.php
[/url]

motor has a slight knock in it when i hit 65 probably gonna get a 350 chevy motor put in it has slight rust around fenders and under the rag.. Keeping the rims on it gonna get it painted all black with black tint. new ideas are welcome.. my first project car.. better images coming soon![/img]

A1Yola

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 15, 2008
thank you i paid 1700$ for it in nashville tennessee (3 hour drive from where ui live Memphis, tn) he actually jipped me in his eyes he said nothing was wrong with it, i punched it one good time knock came out of no where.. doesnt matter. i have a nice 350 chevy motor and transmission to drop in it.. But i looked for one of these babies for a loong time hard to find where i am.. They are stolen everyday all day down here. Doesnt matter what kind of alarm protection or anything you have.. if they want it they will get it.. i saw 6 mexicans at the movies loading one on a homemade trailer hitch type thingie. The guy said he had rim lock, pop off stearing will, steel steering column lock x2, 2x alarm and a kill switch... Only thing to do is be careful and be on constant lookout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor