Status
Not open for further replies.

RUSTY OL BU

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2009
Fort Fun, Indiana
Hello all!

I have been cruising the site for awhile now. Seen how cool everyone is
and that the smack talk is allmost non existant. So i decided to join.
Anyhow now to the fun stuff. My first g body was a 82 olds cutlass blue interior with buckets floor shift and gauge package 3.8l ect ect all stock. God i loved that car but the frame was bad (you rustbelters know all about that) and i was in college and so it had to go.(no time money etc...) :cry:

Fast forward a few years and i purchased what i have now. A 1981 malibu
with a 355 built kinda wild w/a 150 shot , Th 350 trans go shift kit, external cooler w fan,2800-3200 stall,7.5 inch rear with 3.42 gears soon to be 4.11, cosmeticaly not the greatest (im working on that) but she is solid. All work done by me. Looking forward to giveing and reiceiving help!

84GP455

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2007
Methuen Ma.
Welcome Rusty! you came to the right site, best on the net!

RUSTY OL BU

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2009
Fort Fun, Indiana
I know your right about that. all the other forums i have been on seems like they all want to bag on each other and im not into that. And when people ask questions they get bagged on. That's just not my style 8)

Edit: i will post pics as soon as i can. Like i said not pretty but she will run with most!

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor