New to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

cokeman118

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 21, 2007
Hello everyone.

Just happend to stumble upon this site recently, and I'm glad I finally found a forum dedicated to the G-Body. I remember a while back going on the G-Body webring and there wasn't much info like on here!

Anyway, about myself. I used to own a 1986 Pontiac Grand Prix about 8 years ago. It was my second car that I bought when I was 19. I paid about 2500 for it at the time...thought looking back I probably should have paid about $1000 less. It was gray, with gray interior, Buick V6, T-Tops, and Rally gauges and 14 inch Rally II wheels. The body was fairly straight with some rust...however the floors were getting bad, and there was a hole in the trunk I didn't notice when I purchased it. Car also had some kind of electrical problem...the engine would cut off intermittently when you would hit the brake and sometimes not start. This led to some scary situations! It was one of my favorite cars, but my girlfriend at the time (now wife) hated the car saying it was an "old man's" car. Unfortunatley I didn't have the car for a year before it was stolen! Never did find it, but I still keep an eye out to this day :) Right now I have an '82 Trans Am, but I still would love to have a Grand Prix. My daily driver right now has over 225,000 miles on it now, and it's on its way out. I told the wife when I replace it I'm getting another Grand Prix. She actually approved! Now I just need to find one it descent shape....

james_cambron

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 11, 2007
Nebraska
Welcome

Welcome to the G-Body family. hopefully you will find a good grand prix that both you and your wife will enjoy for years to come. You have come to right place if you love grand prix's. You will find loads of info here and you may even be able to find your next Grand Prix here. Again welcome and enjoy.

BB Olds

Apprentice
Feb 18, 2007
Wi.
welcom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor