New to this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
Been lurking here for a few days to see what kind of info and communication is available. I like this place, good amount of info and lots of shared ideas, without the bitchin and whining and flaming. Kinda peaceful...
Some may recognize the name from other sites I pop into.
Been into g-bodies (mainly Cutlii) for about 15 years and have had a few over the years. Really just like the looks and comfort of these cars. I recently sold a very fine T with a very healthy powerplant due to some monetary complications (dammit!) but I now have a bone stock 86 Salon to keep the gas bill down and to restart a build on.
I'm by no means a guru on any part of these cars or mechanics of any kind, I tend to do my homework, and work on bits and pieces as I go.
I tend to get along nice with most, but have a bit of an issue with people who shoot their mouths off without making sure their brains are loaded, as well as general a-holes(you'll know if I think you're one) :twisted:

Anyways, looking forward to sharing info and hearing ideas. Hope to help out where I can.

Furtrader

Master Mechanic
Jan 5, 2006
Ottawa,Ontario,Canada
Hi.
Welcome to the forum.

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
Hey Jeff! How you been keeping? Better than me I hope, lol. How's the car doing? Any major plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor