New to this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnz138

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 4, 2006
sterling heights, MI
I just wanted to say "Hello" to everyone. I'm new to this site. I'm always on montecarloss.com and a member from there brought this site up, so I came over to check it out. I currently have a 87 Monte SS that I've been working on. I'm debating to take it off the frame right now sine I have the front end apart, waiting to pull engine/transmission. I'm going to rebuild the front end, I got a lot of Moog parts collected. I just got done with removing the computer and all that nasty wiring. I dont got any pics of it removed yet. SS is stock, I do have a Edelbrock carb and intake, just waiting on more parts and figure out a direction to go in. I also added Hurst Lightnig Rods to my SS, I do need a new transmission. I can type all day about what I've done and what i'm going to do, so I'll cut it short and get some pics up.
2167110_1.jpg

2167110_7.jpg

2167110_13.jpg

2167110_11.jpg

2167110_12.jpg

johnz138

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 4, 2006
sterling heights, MI
Hey betsy84, thats a nice lookin cutlass you got there. Is that the stock color or was it painted? Looks good.

betsy84

Greasemonkey
Nov 27, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
she was painted 10 years ago. origionally a navy, with the navy top, then went to that royal metallic with a light blue micra flake. but wait till the spring when shes out of storage, and in the body shop. im gonna do some type of black, on black faced wheels, 87 clip hopefully, light tinted windows, and tint the tail lights and black out the reverse lights and all the side lights. if i dont do that im gonna do a nice silver w/ the black faced rims. i wanna kinda make it the newschoolish oldschoolish lookish. how you think that would look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor