New user from South Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

smblk331

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 25, 2008
Sioux Falls, SD
I am a new user living in Sioux Falls, SD and just waiting for winter to begin work on my sleeper project. It is a 79 Malibu currently with a 267, vinyl top, and recently the stock steel wheels with whitewalls were put back on. I have a nitroused 383 stroker in the works with expectations of 500+ horsepower on the juice, nobody will see it coming. Plans to also run a TH350 with brake and 3000+ stall and a 9 inch swap with 4.11 locker. I will more than likely leave the body and interior bone stock for this year until the drive train is sorted out and tuned. Looking forward to using the forum and will keep you posted with the updates!
motorpics044-1.jpg

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
I am in Sioux City! welcome! good to see someone close

smblk331

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 25, 2008
Sioux Falls, SD
Thanks and nice Malibu. Your profile says your 18 and I'm 17 myself. If you ever make it up to SF this summer, you should bring your bu with and meet us up at Z'kota's. We meet there every Saturday night during the summer and fill up the lot every time. Sioux Falls is a great car town with many fast cars, as is true with some of the street cars I've seen from Sioux City. Thanks for the post and hope to see your Malibu sometime on the SF streets :D

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
gladly. once April hits i will have the car back out of storage and will be free saturday nights, let me know when it starts up i would gladly make that trip more than once

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
Sounds like your combination will be doing some damage there man!

Let's see some pictures of the project as it goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor