Newbie from NH

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallengineguy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 28, 2011
Just joined today! I have a 78 Regal (formerly turbo'd) that I bought when I was 15 (41 now). First and last car. Now 406 Chevy powered, GN rear with full Hotchkis suspension, Hurst lightning rods, etc. Have a Grand Prix dash going in next, as I wanted to get the best from all the G-bodies. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all!

Attachments

• P1000247.JPG
    P1000247.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 419
  • P1000246.JPG
    P1000246.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 427
  • b1.JPG
    b1.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 412
WELCOME TO THE SITE! HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE!! VERY NICE REGAL...I'M REALLY DIGGING IT!

Welcome aboard!
Very nice Regal. Love that air cleaner!!!

Thanks! That's a "Star Wars" air cleaner off a 65 Wildcat. A little more about the beast; It used to be a bench seat car. The floor had some issues so I found an 83 regal with buckets and a console. I cut the complete floor pan out of the 83 and slid it into this car through the back window hole, welded it all in and turned it into a bucket/console car at the same time. Now i just need 2 replacement doors for it. They are rotted at the bottom, have been since I've owned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor