newbie from the 808 state

Status
Not open for further replies.

85ss808

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 2, 2010
Kapolei, HI
Hello to all-
New to the site currently stationed in HI- a rabid g body fan;) I've owned 4 now and like many of you, the latest is the best. It's an 85 MC SS. I'll try to get some good pics up soon. Just finished a 355 and freshened her 2004r. Still workin out some kinks- I will likely lean on you guys to provide a little help- and I'll try to prevent some of you from making some of the mistakes I've made! Look for me soon as I will definitely need some help! Also, I read somewhere on here there are some other HI guys here- gimme a shout out- lookin for some local g-body guys to bench race, cruise, "talk story," whatever.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
85ss808,
Welcome to the site...looking forward to your pics............Nice choice in your G-Body 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor