Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2009
Ponce De Leon , Florida
Whats up i'm new to the forum , i just bought an 87 SS with a few goodies , it will be an ongoing project , street strip car .

Though it is not my first g body i've owned 4 cuttlas supremes 82,84,85,87 three of which where t top , an 86 grand prix , and 2 monte carlo luxary sports .

Also two 93 and 94 model supremes with quad cam 3400's threw that in for the oldsmobile lovers out there .

This car i bought was covered in stickers to look like a dale earnhardt race car which you'll see in the pic , i am working on removing all the stickers .

It has a 355 in it currently with some goodies , a 10 point cage among other things , i plan to drive it on the street and drag race it .

So here ya go ...

87mc.JPG

Mar 16, 2009
Ponce De Leon , Florida
Yeah it's definatly nothing against him for all the earnhardt fans out there , but i like it clean nice paint job ya know , i'm not a sticker kinda guy .

I brought it home lastnight and i've got half of the stickers removed already , the one's on top are dried up and keep breaking so they are taking a lot more to get off .

Also if anyone see's this car over the net it's not where i bought it from , i got it without the 12 bolt it had in it minus a few other things like the stall , but i got it for $1,300 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor