no power door locks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

el camino ss 84

Master Mechanic
Oct 23, 2016
Nw okc
The power windows and lock setup were three harness. One per door then one that runs behind the dash to connect between the two doors. I hooked my wiring to the accessory power box that like factory did. It gets power from the fuse box and send it to this box with connectors.

Reactions: 1 user

57 Handyman

Master Mechanic
Feb 6, 2017
Yes, there are 3 harnesses. Question: Does anyone have or know a good source for rubber insulator/boot between body and door AND a pigtail/connector for the window control both for passenger sidel?

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Yes, there are 3 harnesses. Question: Does anyone have or know a good source for rubber insulator/boot between body and door AND a pigtail/connector for the window control both for passenger sidel?

The rubber bellows are not handed...you install it one way on the LH side and "flip" it for the RH. I have an extra if you only need the one. I have no pwr window switch connector right now.

Here's a pic showing the L & R on it...

20191208_173123.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

57 Handyman

Master Mechanic
Feb 6, 2017
Ah ha, Yes, I saw the letters R and L so figured they maybe for either side. What are you asking for it? And how do you receive payment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor