O.o a thought about ethanol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
kornball426 said:
Because if it's clearly toxic as hell because you poured acetone in it why would you drink it? I don't think any cop, judge or jury is going to be convinced that you take your drink 2 parts white lightning and 1 part certain death. :? And if you're putting it in your tank, and not supplying it to anyone you're just using it for personal consumption it's different than if every idiot in town knows that you're selling bootleg liquor.

tell that to the judge sir

cops aren't going to come looking for your distilling equipment and then say oh now its all good cuz you took a sh*t or washed your hair in the shine after you distilled it. You can read all the rules and laws but to enforce it in court you're going to need an attorney costing more than the fines that are racked up against you. Its your word against the cops who confiscated illegal distilling equipment. They dont care what size is taken up its all going to go if its found

mickey-d

Greasemonkey
Feb 10, 2010
Kissimmee, Florida
Since I don't live on a farm, or have access to the "fixins"to make the fuel, I just go to the pump and buy it. I just converted my drag car to run on E85, and I've convinced a few friends to do it too. It burns cooler and cleaner, my engine runs 20 degrees cooler, and it's 1/4 the price of good racing gas. I don't think it would save you anything on a strictly street car, because you'll use a little more to do the same thing as gas. Oh, then there is the Greatly Improved Performance! There is a lot involved in changing the carb over to E85, you pretty much can't do it without the right parts, and really need to know what you're doing, there is a lot involved. About the only thing that's easy is swapping jets. You need "special metering plates, and your air bleeds need to be drilled and tapped for screw-in jets, you need to choose the correct power valve etc. If you're interested, I can supply you with more info, just PM or e-mail me. .............mickey-d :lol:

Attachments

• Drivers side, just washed.jpg
    Drivers side, just washed.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 573

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
i was under the impression they made carbs for race fuel but then again i hadnt factored that part into the idea... not saying id ever do it but i cant see why not... way i see is as long as i live where i do we should be making moonshine marajuana and gas and have no speed limits... it doesnt make any sense but the govt feels the need to funnel its heard into the stupid pen... so until someone breaks the locks, ill be over here pumping out 89

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor