Oem or illegal looks like I need to move

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
New vehicles may be changing, but I think we're pretty safe for a few years. I don't think the sky is falling just yet.

I just ordered one of these just in case..

ar137407108647685.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
Every time the ncaa 64 tournament or the superbowl came around my grandpa would get a phone call, place his bet, and print himself thousands in cash. Because I had the fortune of being raised Jewish, I am completely aware that members of the temple I sat beside are engaged in a conspiracy to conform you into a system of 'buying in' to indentured servitude. I am far from 'Ace' but my grandpa wasn't and if this were a horse race I am sure all three of us would bet against you, and win. I don't get my information from drug addicts webcam channels, irc, youtube. I was half way 'in' 'the club' I had a navigator escalade 600 benze same time and I walked away from 'the club' I am 100% solid on the existence of a conspiracy to start a eugenics campaign based on genetics via technology but if you don't believe me continue to remain in denial. You think you're 'in' the utopia but they are just going to save you for last and only keep MENSA members. Watch. (soon as you're done, apprentice, 'you're FIRED' ROFL) I refused to be a useful idiot in 'the club' so now that I renounced Zionism as being nothing more than a revenge campaign for the holocaust I don't have a navigator and a 'sclade on 22s anymore. I have known about 'the plan' and 'the list' since about 2007 I laughed so hard when agenda 21 came out yeah they are going to 'end poverty' alright, they are going to make poverty dig it's own ditch and shoot it in the back of the head if you let them. durrrrrr lol. I will never connect my car to the internet now that I am aware. When you get into the drivers seat of a car that is running a 'program' you are unwittingly joining a globalist 'social program' by allowing your movements and voiced opinions to be tracked by intelligence services. To believe 'nothing' is what happens to this information is very naive.

HGP ---> computers ----> internet ----->singularity----> eugenics / genocide . . . All 3 candidates 2016 have sat with known eugenicists in the past (Bill Gates and Steve Jobs - eugenicists too) do your own research if you don't want to believe this information. You dont have to take it from the Bible or the Torah, atheists prophesied this time too... HG Wells, Orwell (eric blair), Aldous Huxley etc.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
The superbowl is fake, Fifa is fake, the horse races are fake, the electoral college is fake, your government is fake we pick the winning and the losing horses (american pharaoh) whoever doesnt win or lose when we say so gets chopped down like in the movie snatch (one of my fav movies and an allegory for what its like to be 'in' the club instead of just 'at' the club.) Obama and Trudeau are both bi. We chose those horses too. Ford was talking about Trudeua in the 'crack' rant videos its true he is closet bi. Both presidents. Homosexuals are morally bankrupt and easy to extort.

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
Okay don't know how horse racing grandpas and super bowl came to be i created this thread to educate my self and others on the new bill being passed in Ontario sorry if it did not seem like it

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
J@sus wept. I am away for a 8 weeks and things go sideways.

I know the feeling. I just got back from the far east after 30 days and I'm only part rrrrrrobot now.

Look, pencero , consider this a public warning, taking these threads down conspiracy theory street with a detour down Infowars Blvd. isn't going to fly. There's a rule about politics, UNLESS it specifically involves cars/etc., and can remain objective and AVOID the usual partisan bickering. If there's any more I'm wielding the ban hammer.

The OP was spot on in asking for opinions about the proposal, and people were having a civil conversation about it. Let's keep it that way.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
If people don't speak the truth civil conversations will cease to exist in the near future. I don't watch 'infowars' I AM info wars alex jones is a stooge (disinfo wars) cant stand him. I am not trying to disrespect families who served. I am simply pointing out where I believe laws making it inconvenient to purchase and master obsolete technology are intentionally steering you. 'He who is not with me is against me' but if you disagree with that try jack frost two roads one life

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
So why are you even online at all, pencero?
You know the government can read all of this stuff just as well as we can.
They're probably building their case so they can come snatch you in the middle of the nite...
Time to go build your secluded little shack up in the mountains and get 'off the grid' lol!
My cheeks hurt from laughing as I read your posts...
You're seriously out of your damn mind.

PS, where was the 'bug' on your caddy? I'd like to see where mine is on my Roadmaster! lol

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor