Oh boy... I don't think this is fixable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
The Cutlass body is being supported and balanced on top of the kids head. The big wheels and chassis are just from a truck sitting in the backround.

seawolf18

Master Mechanic
Jan 12, 2013
SE South Dakota
There is a guy here, that did something very similar with a fox body mustang. It also looked just as hideous.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan

vonclod

Greasemonkey
Nov 19, 2012
Delta B.C.
565bbchevy said:
I just saw this posted on my local Craigslist it could be the sister car to the original posting.
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/3708272372.html
oh man..could there be more than one..do they have a club/forum..lol, it looks almost like it might be the same car/truck/thing but cleaned up and different wheels :lol:

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky
locally i've seen an el camino done up with a 4X4 drivetrain but it looked nice. whoever made it took the time to make it not look like a vehicle cobbled together from two other vehicles. it was still rather high off the ground but didnt look like a frankenstein job.

the worst was an 80's chrysler new yorker 5th avenue edition. the bottom of the body was a good 4 feet off the ground. saw that in Irvine, Kentucky; east end of the state. they really love their 4x4's there. same town i saw the only original heavy chevy option chevelle in my life. havent seen another one since.

jociha

Master Mechanic
Oct 16, 2012
That is a different car, the front nose are two different years. I can't believe there are two [or more] out there.
565bbchevy, we are going to have to blame this one on you because you live in Warren.
:lol:

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
jociha said:
That is a different car, the front nose are two different years. I can't believe there are two [or more] out there.
565bbchevy, we are going to have to blame this one on you because you live in Warren.
:lol:

I'm surprised I have never seen this thing driving around and I definitly would have remembered it.
By the way I think my "Warren" Cutlass 4 X 4 looks way better!

RocketGremlin455

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 18, 2012
Galloway NJ
Had a guy around me in Philly a few years back with....let me think here... a white Plymouth Reliant or Dodge Aires station wagon mounted on some sorta truck body. You always did a doubletake, but it was tastefully done. Not all jacked up Monster Style. He made some kind of custom bumpers for it. I remember he has a bright red shovel mounted to the frame below the door but I think there were some sort of side skirts to hide the gaps. He was always the first to be out driving when it snowed. I googled for a pic but can't find any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor