Olds ticket to 9s... LS swap adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The planning phase is complete. Set up to get the inside bulkhead done first.

20210819_130628.jpg

For about 4 hours, very meticulously I pinned out the inner and outer bulkhead plug.

20210819_150528.jpg

As I pinned each wire I recorded wire colors and all that fun stuff. But I'm almost there... just 16 injectors and 8 coil leads and the inside will be pinned to the firewall connector.
20210819_204901.jpg

The under dash 47 pin connector is ready to start cutting to length and putting sensor connectors on, then wrap and install.

20210819_204852.jpg

Attachments

• 20210819_204901.jpg
    20210819_204901.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
Reactions: 9 users
I dual wield labels. One for shrink labels and one for regular.
View attachment 182017
Are these decent label makers? I'm in need of one and I'm not familiar with any particular brand. But it appears that you might be seeing that you have two of the same brand.

What's the difference between the two other than the color? Perhaps his and hers?

Are these decent label makers? I'm in need of one and I'm not familiar with any particular brand. But it appears that you might be seeing that you have two of the same brand.

What's the difference between the two other than the color? Perhaps his and hers?
Grey was one I bought years ago and does the standard printing on labels. Nothing fancy, Great for organizing your yarn collection.

Yellow is a little fancier that will print on shrink tube and/or standard plastic. It will print on all colors and I think even black but I not 100% sure on that.

Reactions: 3 users
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 2 users
I like the way you wire. It's good for my OCD.
Lol, This is the ENTIRE engine/sensor harness... I have a 42pins in one bulkhead and 27 in the other... Its not even as clean as I would like but there is SOOO many connections.

Itll get better, wiring is the one thing I have OCD with.

Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor